Better Seats?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good Afternoon All,

Apologies for the niche forum post.

I am yet to visit the new WHL so have no idea on what the different views are like! But i have been offered two sets of tickets for the NFL game there in a couple of weeks.

Which would you recommend as to being a better view and closer to the pitch?

• North Stand, Upper Tier 513, Row 20
  • South Stand Upper Tier 324, Row 52.
The south stand being a different seating pattern and design to the North stand has thrown me.

Thanks very much in advance. Much appreciated

I have sat in both stands and walked around the stadium. Obviously, I haven't sat in the exact seats.

Basically, the difference is that the South Stand is steeper, more people, less breaks in the seating, will probably be a better atmosphere, it has an amazing bar, some quite good views of London from the top.

Also, it really is an experience to watch a match from the South Stand.

I think on the Spurs site you might be able to see the view from your seat before you buy it.

For me the South Stand is definitely the best choice. But, you know, each to their own and just to be clear; the view from the North Stand is still very good.

Wherever you sit, I hope you enjoy the match.

You haven't sat in row 11 of block 112 behind the goal. Awful view. Awful atmosphere too.
Happy to swap one game with you if you fancy it, I’m the the West upper , maybe we should do a Fighting cock seat swap thread? Would be good to experience some of the other stands etc

Happy to swap one game with you if you fancy it, I’m the the West upper , maybe we should do a Fighting cock seat swap thread? Would be good to experience some of the other stands etc
That’s not my seat. I’m in the south stand. But it’s not a bad idea I suppose. Gives people an idea of the experience in different areas. I suppose it only really works for people who go on their own though.

In the north stand you get to look at the south stand though, which is something in itself.
But really I would say go for the south.

Better photos from the North - better experience in the south might be fair to say.

Enjoy it and spend lots of money in the stadium and store.

Back
Top Bottom