Big Data predictions on season 19/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Go tell that to Eriksen, Kane, Lloris and co that winning fuck all is a modern football.

Go tell those world football superstars that they should be exited about third tier competition trophy.

I'd rather spend my life trying to win something grand than to be happy about something way-way inferior to it.

Go tell those world football superstars that they should be exited about third tier competition trophy.

I'd rather spend my life trying to win something grand than to be happy about something way-way inferior to it.
you saw how happy they were to lift the audi cup, seems you can get pleasure from arguably a pointless comp? if you dont progress in CL the next best thing is to be the best of the rest....

Big Data before the season predicted we will suffer a heavy defeat against Bayern in CL group stage and get our first league win vs top 6 rival against City on matchday 25.

New percentages as of 1:30pm this afternoon, before our win Vs Villa. 49% Chance of Champions League so I'm guessing this is pushing into the 50%'s now:

Liverpool76 pts
94.2>99%

Man. City51 pts
94.3<1%

Tottenham40 pts
79.8<1%49%<1%

Leicester50 pts
81.497%<1%

Chelsea41 pts
86.0<1%80%<1%

Wolves36 pts
80.0<1%21%