Biggest clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stopped scrolling when AFC Wimbledon were announced.

Depends how you define biggest club doesn’t it?

I’d put AFC Wimbledon up amping the giants of football because it’s a football club born of the fans that refused dilution - refused to be renamed Milton Keynes!

That club deserves respect!

Depends how you define biggest club doesn’t it?

I’d put AFC Wimbledon up amping the giants of football because it’s a football club born of the fans that refused dilution - refused to be renamed Milton Keynes!

That club deserves respect!
Agree that there rise against the scab that is mk Dons is deserving of respect.

However I can think of at least two dozen clubs off the top of my head with a bigger fan base, more trophy wins, bigger stadium or player pulling power and media attention than Wimbledon.

Are City bigger than Villa and Everton though? I very much doubt it. Also West Ham bigger than Sunderland, don't make me laugh...

Are City bigger than Villa and Everton though? I very much doubt it. Also West Ham bigger than Sunderland, don't make me laugh...
I wouldn't put much between any of those clubs to be honest. All fluctuators with decent core support and successful spells at one time or another.

Massive shout to say Celtic are bigger than Chelsea or close to the scousers , the Gooners or yanited
United
Liverpool
Celtic/Rangers
Woolwich...

Think about the away following Rangers or Celtic get in Europe. Massive compared to the numbers someone like Chelsea would take (even at their best)

Back
Top Bottom