Bindippers trying to arrange exclusive tv deals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought the whole point of a group deal is the money is spread better across the teams according to positions and not just the *big 4-6 teams* takeing most of the money leaving the likes of Swansea city etc with hardly any money. Not saying I like Swansea city but the money should be shared and not just the big 4 - they get enough from commercial operations abroad as it is...

That article made me sick.

What good will that do our Sport? Who give s a fuck if English clubs are successful in Europe. Ayre is a fucking cancer to football.

That article made me sick.

What good will that do our Sport? Who give s a fuck if English clubs are successful in Europe. Ayre is a fucking cancer to football.

there is something quite refreshing, if a bit school sports day, about the American system, the shitter you are the more money you get.

could never work here, but doing the opposite is even more fucking ridiculous.

spain complain about it cos real and barca are the only ones getting money, and thus the only ones that can win.

would destroy football doing that,

i also believe a system that when a club overspends, they forfeit there finishing position money and it goes to other clubs, lower div's or other clubs in the div

all wrong, just because barca and madrid do it, doesn't make it right. i heard roberto martinez speak on the state of spanish football and what a load of old tosh it is in reality. we do not want/need this. what is there to stop wankers like city doing more money laundering like their stadium naming rights and saying the people of abu bastard dhabi have paid £1 billion to watch those wankers every week.

infidels, the lot of them.

Flav said:
I hate football :(

I love football, I just hate the way it has become a money machine. Football should not be about money, it is about the club, the honour and the people.

Fuck Sky
Fuck Billionaire owners
Fuck glory hunting fans

COYFS!!!

Back
Top Bottom