Birmingham City new potential owners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolute loon, watch this

I heard the whole thing live earlier....

It's been edited..... He made some bizarre allusion to someone being killed in the early part of the call.

Any ideas?

I'm convinced he was off his face on something or another....

He also started rambling about Tyson Fury agreeing to train him so he could have a fight with Simon J.

Presumably this is the same Laurence Bassini who was chairman of Watford, went bankrupt twice and was banned from participating in football ownership for three(?) years for really dodgy transactions.

Honestly can’t see how it will be allowed.

That was 10 years ago.

If the ban has been served then that wont be an issue.

That was 10 years ago.

If the ban has been served then that wont be an issue.
Funnily enough, a friend of mine — a Watford fan — sent me a long article on the Pozzo takeover of Watford just this week.
The ban — far too short in my opinion — should be icing on the cake. I think he went tits up for the second time after the ban. Plenty of people have been blackballed after serving a ban. This guy isn’t fit to be a club owner.

Lol Shelby Companies Ltd

peaky-blinders-thomas-shelby.gif

Back
Top Bottom