BOLTON

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes we drew at whl on the Saturday when Glenn got a magnificent goal (not televised) and they beat us in extra time on the weds. Hope they go out of business the slags. 57 you are correct re our gate and there were 2 fa Cup semis in London that day. You had Ipswich v wba at shitbury and woolwich orient at scumford bridge if memory serves. I remember Liverpool Street was heaving with Tottenham on the look out for cunts.

Not particularly fond of them (bar Alardyce always shitting up Woolwich). Always remembera early cup game about 10 years ago we played up there on a Sunday at noon, attendance was around 7k and there was 4k spurs there, 2 bob club in a shit hole town.
That said never good to see any fans and club fucked up like them.

The Brentford game won't be arranged. Brentford have been awarded a 1-0 win. An easy decision to make when it doesn't have any bearing on promotion or relegation.

Imagine if a win earned promotion for Brentford at another club's expense?
Also, what if Brentford required to win the game by 2-0 so that their goal diff would get them promoted?

You can absolutely guarantee that is what would have happened to us if we were in that situation.

Never forgiven them for the defeat away in 1977-78 season. Over 34,000 there including a massive Tottenham following. They had a young Peter Reid and a vile Sam Allardyce as i recall and beat us very late on 1-0. We had our revenge in the return at WHL when over 50,000 were there (second division of course) when Don Macallister scored down the Paxton. I was in the paper the next day in the enclosure. Here endeth today's boring history lesson.
I think that's my virst visit to white hart Lane.

A good one for you to choose as your first Paddy mate
:tobyarm:
Its the first game I can remember going I have no memories of not being spurs. since I could think I was spurs. I loved those plastic balls in the 70s that listed all the 1st division sides and thinking tottenham hotspur and Aston villa has the coolest names.

Its the first game I can remember going I have no memories of not being spurs. since I could think I was spurs. I loved those plastic balls in the 70s that listed all the 1st division sides and thinking tottenham hotspur and Aston villa has the coolest names.
and if they burst you could heat up a teaspoon and drag the melted plastic over the hole. Fuck me happy days.

Do you remember Mitre footballs? Standard issue in schools back then .Hurt like fuck if you got hit by one or headed one
Nothing quite beats the Minerva Supreme for me....
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
hFgyPuF.jpg

They need sorting. I recently went in their shop. There was hardly any stock. Got their first friendly at York on Sunday. Not sure who they will have in their line-up. Even worse for Bury. They are at Nantwich tomorrow. They only have 4 players left from last season. Is awful for Bolton and Bury.

Back
Top Bottom