Bottom 6 clubs. Which players would you want

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shaw has made the starting LB position his own at only 17 years old. I can't even think of the name of one of our youth team players younger than him.

Yeah, I don't think we should waste time purchasing players of Weimann's level. Better off getting more talented/promising players from overseas who will be the same price or cheaper. Sticking with just players with rhyming names in similar positions there's Griezmann at Sociedad for example.

Sunderland: Fletcher, Sessegnon and Johnson

Southhampton: Ramirez, Shaw, Lambert

Villa: Benteke

Wigan: Arouna Kone

Reading: Le Fondre

QPR: Samba, Mbia, Hoilett (wouldn't take Remy because of all the health issues)

Obviously, most of these would be backup, although pretty decent backup. Because of our striker situation I think Fletcher, Benteke and Kone all would get plenty of starts (a bit sad that).

surprised none but myself has mention Nat Clyne from southampton... Just as explosive if not more than walker and less brainfarts it seems

Villa took about £60m for Milner and Barry. What did they do with it?

Fuck all.

Good point.

Odd isnt it. Ive always thought the same regarding Everton, when people talk about Moyes and his "shoe string"

30M Rooney
25M Lescott
15M Rodwell
10M Arteta
10M Johnson

Yet they've spent about 75 pence in that time

Good point.

Odd isnt it. Ive always thought the same regarding Everton, when people talk about Moyes and his "shoe string"

30M Rooney
25M Lescott
15M Rodwell
10M Arteta
10M Johnson

Yet they've spent about 75 pence in that time
Need to save every penny so they can get buy back their old players for more than they sold them.

Back
Top Bottom