Bottom 6 clubs. Which players would you want

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck that, we're tottenham, we're going for champions league. Don't want relegation teams rejects, I want barcelonas rejects.

But I'd probably take Benteke, looks a promising one.

As far as I'm aware the issue with MON wasn't so much the fees (he still did massively overpay for some of those players) but the wages in addition to those fees. Ireland - whilst he looked ok when they bought him - has been awful and is on £80 k p/w. Also a lot of those players looked ok when he bought them but then turned out to be duds (hence why they can't now shift them).

In answer to the question:
Benteke or Fletcher if not too dear (but they would be), Clyne, Shaw and maybe Lallana. Think Schneiderlin or Cork would be handy back-up in CM too.
he didnt want Ireland - that was part of the reason he left, he wanted to hold out for more money for Milner while the chairman was conned into taking Ireland and his wages.

Is Steven Ireland paid £80k/week?

Jesus on a bike.

Hold up. Make that Jesus in a ridiculously tastelessly modified Range Rover

IrelandPinkRange_800x459.jpg

Benteke seems the most sensible. Definitely the most potential upside w/ some fine technical ability needed to work in AVB's system

But man, Fletcher would bag some serious goals at the Lane if given the opp .

And whoever dropped M'via earlier. Definitely agree. He was all up in Dembele's head at L.R.

Benteke seems the most sensible. Definitely the most potential upside w/ some fine technical ability needed to work in AVB's system

But man, Fletcher would bag some serious goals at the Lane if given the opp .

And whoever dropped M'via earlier. Definitely agree. He was all up in Dembele's head at L.R.

I disagree. I want Shaw, and believe he has the most potential. (not to say i don't want Benteke.) No matter who we buy, i want Shaw.

Back
Top Bottom