Bournemouth (A) - 29 October - 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The next 7 days are massive......

For the love of Buddha & Clarence The Cross-Eyed Lion; step the fuck up and do us proud boys......

3 wins would put a rocket up our season in a major way!

Conte has said he will rest players for Tuesday so…

Lloris
Sanchez-Dier-Davies
Doherty-Skipp-Bissouma-Sess
Moura-Kane-Gil
Conte is never gonna drop both Bentancur and PEH. He's probably rather jump off a bridge.

I was wondering because SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs usually posts a list of IPTV channels that the match is been shown on abroad.
You can always check livesoccertv.com for a complete list

Forster
Spence Emerson Romero Davies
Skipp Bissouma
Lucas Gil Son
Kane

That's a tragic defence but the alternatives aren't suited to a back 4 setup.

The game could end 5-5 with that line up. But I don't care anymore. Fuck the pragmatism. We can't defend with 5 defenders and 3 CDMs anyway, so lose that and just go for it.

Forster
Skipp Bissouma
Lucas Gil Son
Kane

The fans could end 5-5 with that line up.

We won't be playing a back 4 anyway; so I wouldn't stress it......

Even then; can't see the upside in playing that 4 just to get one of Lucas or Gil on the pitch.

I want Spence, but you just know he will start Emerson.

Gil definitely deserves a start.
Trouble with Gil - is that for all of his obvious trickery and control, it's a bit like watching an overwound, clockwork, headless chicken fizz about until the spring comes off.

He really is a last 10 minutes player, win a few fouls, maybe a pen - and that's about it.

Spence - you might as well wait for jimmy Greaves to get an outing with Conte in charge.

Well the upside is you get an extra attacker, but even more so you lose someone at the back who is bound to have a brain fart.

.......By playing Emerson as a CB for the first time, Romero on his less favoured side and crossing your fingers that a makeshift defense won't make life harder for Spence on his debut?

Sounds like a recipe for brain-farts to me.

Would rather stick with 343 or 352.

Forster
Skipp Bissouma
Lucas Gil Son
Kane

The game could end 5-5 with that line up. But I don't care anymore. Fuck the pragmatism. We can't defend with 5 defenders and 3 CDMs anyway, so lose that and just go for it.
Emerson at Centre Back in a 4 man defence........

:dembelelol:

You nearly had me thinking you were serious.

Back
Top Bottom