Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur - 9th July - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

C'mon Sammy be a winner and say "I was fucking wrong about the call for the winner that is Mou because in actuality he is shite like the more well-informed posters on the board tried to warn my obstinate ass but I would not listen".

Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd...Poch (leaving this hear in case you need an out)
Poch was shit

I owe you nothing, let alone some kind of apology.
Nope, you don't. I just thought you'd wanna man up and show folks the character and integrity that resides in your person. (see what I did there?) So it's not a matter of what you do or don't 'owe' me. It's a matter of the quality of individual you are. :mourfinger:

Get your head round that or don’t, I don’t give a shit
Don't worry Sammy. You're still the man in my book. I just like messin with you.

Annnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddd....Ndombele.

Jose had the same burned out/disinterested squad. We all knew the issue wasn't the manager (Poch), but the players. We needed to refresh the squad and we didn't.

2 transfer windows without signing any players showed a lack of ambition. We are paying the price of this right now. Doesn’t matter which manager comes in after Poch. We have a shiny new stadium, empty and with riddles with debt. Get ready for the long ride. #FuckOffLevy

Nope, you don't. I just thought you'd wanna man up and show folks the character and integrity that resides in your person. (see what I did there?) So it's not a matter of what you do or don't 'owe' me. It's a matter of the quality of individual you are. :mourfinger:

Don't worry Sammy. You're still the man in my book. I just like messin with you.

Annnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddd....Ndombele.
:dier:

Premier League confirms wrong penalty decisions
The overarching theme in last night's games was more VAR frustration, as the Premier League admitted wrong penalty calls were made in all three matches.
Here's a reminder of those incidences:
  • Bruno Fernandes won a spot-kick which he scored in Manchester United's 3-0 win over Aston Villa.
  • James Ward-Prowse hit the bar after a disputed penalty as Southampton drew 1-1 with Everton.
  • And Tottenham should have had a penalty for a Joshua King shove on Harry Kane in a 0-0 draw with Bournemouth.
The Premier League confirmed United and Southampton should not have been given penalties - but Tottenham should have been awarded one.

Quelle surprise...

How many penalties is that for United now this season?

VAR is obviously rigged to favour the usual suspects, this isn't conspiracy theory, It's just obvious if you are paying attention.

Premier League confirms wrong penalty decisions
The overarching theme in last night's games was more VAR frustration, as the Premier League admitted wrong penalty calls were made in all three matches.
Here's a reminder of those incidences:
  • Bruno Fernandes won a spot-kick which he scored in Manchester United's 3-0 win over Aston Villa.
  • James Ward-Prowse hit the bar after a disputed penalty as Southampton drew 1-1 with Everton.
  • And Tottenham should have had a penalty for a Joshua King shove on Harry Kane in a 0-0 draw with Bournemouth.
The Premier League confirmed United and Southampton should not have been given penalties - but Tottenham should have been awarded one.

Quelle surprise...

How many penalties is that for United now this season?

VAR is obviously rigged to favour the usual suspects, this isn't conspiracy theory, It's just obvious if you are paying attention.
equalled the record for most penalties received in one season I think.
Oh and they had the most penalties received last year as well

🤔

Where were all our on pitch leaders? Not one player looked willing to take the game by the scruff of the neck aside from Serge. And we all know that Serge's distribution is not the greatest.

All those national team captains, all those full internationals, CL finalists, and no one looked even bothered to try and beat Bournemouth. That's not even a Jose problem, that's a fucking character problem.

As much as we didn't deserve anything from the game, I am still livid about the decision not to award us a penalty.

How is that any different to the one Pogba got vs us? If anything its more a penalty.

These referees are free to make these decisions without having to justify them after. Instead they are given the free reign to do it again the next game week. But as soon as a manager questions the decision they are hit with a fine or ban?

We have the most incompetent group of officials in the world, and we are using VAR differently to every other nation. Why do we have pitch side monitors if they aren't going to use them?!

As much as we didn't deserve anything from the game, I am still livid about the decision not to award us a penalty.

How is that any different to the one Pogba got vs us? If anything its more a penalty.

These referees are free to make these decisions without having to justify them after. Instead they are given the free reign to do it again the next game week. But as soon as a manager questions the decision they are hit with a fine or ban?

We have the most incompetent group of officials in the world, and we are using VAR differently to every other nation. Why do we have pitch side monitors if they aren't going to use them?!
Even if the ref missed it in real time, I can’t believe the VAR ref didn’t see it with the advantage of replays from various angles.
Yes it was a much clearer penalty than the one in the United game and it was even more galling to see the one United got against Villa last night.

Even if the ref missed it in real time, I can’t believe the VAR ref didn’t see it with the advantage of replays from various angles.
Yes it was a much clearer penalty than the one in the United game and it was even more galling to see the one United got against Villa last night.
The Prem even came out and admitted that it should have been a penalty.

There were 3 wrong penalty decisions last night spread over 3 games. 3!

If anything the introduction of VAR has showcased to the world how truly bad English referees are.

The Prem even came out and admitted that it should have been a penalty.

There were 3 wrong penalty decisions last night spread over 3 games. 3!

If anything the introduction of VAR has showcased to the world how truly bad English referees are.
I don't disagree but it's also the fault of intolerant British/English fans and media - unwilling to accept VAR in the first place, negative and critical of any delay to the game - which is often increased when a ref views on the pitch side monitor.
If it's here to stay then it needs used consistently across the board and people just need to accept and embrace it. Accept it's another perversion of the game we all love.
I'm waiting for the drinks breaks to become permanent next.

I agree with you mate. Plus I'm not being funny I'm getting fucked off with hearing about his fitness. He gets paid how fucking much and is meant to be a professional. Get a grip you lazy arrogant twat and work on it along with your attitude. For me he has shown he doesn't suit the PL. Heard a swap deal for Coutinho. Fuck me I would watch a video of my dad hanging out the back of my mum to see it happen!
He didnt even wear the same kit in the prematch warmup. He doesn't want to be there. Absolutely no heart. Lazy and arrogant. Better players than him have come off second best with this attitude. Ask extremely talented Mario Balotelli. Ive never been a fan of Mo and his football style. But Im glad he seems to be standing up to the real problem, aka Levy, and only plays this fool when he feels like. I hope the swap rumours are true.

Back
Top Bottom