Brad Friedel

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was tempted to tag this thread with "history" rather than "players" but that would be harsh... :chicco:

With us out of everything now, was Benfica the last we will see of Brad? Presumably so.

Was tempted to tag this thread with "history" rather than "players" but that would be harsh... :chicco:

With us out of everything now, was Benfica the last we will see of Brad? Presumably so.

Considering the rest of our season will probably be a write off I bet he'll get a send off game. I think it'd be great if he got some spot at the club, he's a smart guy and very well spoken. I know he's doing his badges. My guess would be he might want to go back to America and work in player development though.

Considering the rest of our season will probably be a write off I bet he'll get a send off game. I think it'd be great if he got some spot at the club, he's a smart guy and very well spoken. I know he's doing his badges. My guess would be he might want to go back to America and work in player development though.

I want the complete opposite for Brad. The best thing he can do for US youth development is to stay at Spurs, finish his badges and hopefully manage an Academy side and work his way up. He, Steve Cherundolo, and Stuart Holden have potential to be the first American managers in Europe to manage a top flight squad.

I want the complete opposite for Brad. The best thing he can do for US youth development is to stay at Spurs, finish his badges and hopefully manage an Academy side and work his way up. He, Steve Cherundolo, and Stuart Holden have potential to be the first American managers in Europe to manage a top flight squad.

I don't disagree I'm just saying what I think might happen. Also Stu Holden? Jumping the gun a bit there, no?

Considering Levy's current selection process he'll probably go from being our second choice goalkeeper, to our youth team manager, to our first team manager over the course of next season.

I don't disagree I'm just saying what I think might happen. Also Stu Holden? Jumping the gun a bit there, no?

With Stu? Probably not...his career is likely over before it truly got started. He has said in interviews that during his rehab he spends most of his time with the coaching staff, reviewing video and studying tactics. The club, with his most recent injury, said that he will have a position there either on the pitch or off...so no, I don't think I'm jumping the gun.

With Stu? Probably not...his career is likely over before it truly got started. He has said in interviews that during his rehab he spends most of his time with the coaching staff, reviewing video and studying tactics. The club, with his most recent injury, said that he will have a position there either on the pitch or off...so no, I don't think I'm jumping the gun.

I'd say you're jumping the gun... Scottish manager, maybe, not American

:adegrin:
:troll:

Really wouldn't mind picking up a young legit prospect. We could probably keep Brad another year (if he wants) and loan out the new keeper. Lloris is still relatively young if we can keep him for the long haul. A young guy (similar to Pantilimon at City) is something I would aim for to, at least to play cup games.

Really wouldn't mind picking up a young legit prospect. We could probably keep Brad another year (if he wants) and loan out the new keeper. Lloris is still relatively young if we can keep him for the long haul. A young guy (similar to Pantilimon at City) is something I would aim for to, at least to play cup games.

So long as he is American.

Hope not, would really like him to stay at the club in some capacity, coaching role or something.

I'm surprised he knows hot use an iPad

(unless it's a notepad he's reading from)

:lennonlol:

Back
Top Bottom