BRENTFORD AT HOME - THURSDAY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I guess similar to the announced Burnley side. but maybe one or two changes ?

Lloris
Tanganga, Dier, Davies
Royal. Skipp Hojbjerg, Reguilon
Moura, Kane, Son​

Subs : Gollini, Rodon, Sanchez, Sessegnon. Ndombele, Winks, Dele, Gil, Bergwijn

Others : Doherty, Austin (GK),
Injured : Romero. Lo Celso, Scarlett

Still staggered how often Rodon doesn't make the squad ...
Grim

After a number of poor showings the players need all to play as if their life depends on it.
They owe it to the fans, to the Club and themselves.
I would suggest to them that this is a turning point, no more Mura performances, we’ve had enough.
COYS

I think you're right. Best I've managed is to get a refund and the club relist it on the ticketing site.
You can allocate a ticket to any member at the point of purchase, but it's not "manageable" once you have purchased it and allocated it as a member.

It's fair enough as it's all part of the anti-tout measures which I applaud. Just a shame that you can't help out a mate / family member if your circumstances change on a match by match basis. I guess they could bring in a "if they've been in your network for 6 months" type affair, but I know the Spurs IT systems would never cope with that. After all they obviously still use manual index cards to keep a track of loyalt ticketing points. (Sorry almost forgot I'm a client not a fan).
Thanks for this. Just an update, I have spoke to the TO this morning and they confirmed that ticket share opens up for members who have bought tickets, to transfer them to other people in their network 48 hours before kick off.

Thanks for this. Just an update, I have spoke to the TO this morning and they confirmed that ticket share opens up for members who have bought tickets, to transfer them to other people in their network 48 hours before kick off.
That's interesting. Ticket Share and Exchange were originally only for season ticket holders, but it appears the rules have been relaxed for during the pandemic. This is from the Ask Spurs web-page for Exchange/Share:

"During these unprecedented times, we shall also make both Ticket Exchange and Ticket Share available 48 hours before the fixture and up to four hours before kick-off, to enable any registered supporter to post their digital ticket (or those of their guests) for resale or gift their seat to someone within their ‘My Network’. These platforms will remain subject to on-going review and activated at the Club’s discretion on a match-by-match basis. The platforms will be made available no later than 48 hours before the fixture."

Full Exchange/Share rules: https://ask.tottenhamhotspur.com/hc...131979#h_50d0d028-6153-44e5-b964-e5f09f90ca21

That's interesting. Ticket Share and Exchange were originally only for season ticket holders, but it appears the rules have been relaxed for during the pandemic. This is from the Ask Spurs web-page for Exchange/Share:

"During these unprecedented times, we shall also make both Ticket Exchange and Ticket Share available 48 hours before the fixture and up to four hours before kick-off, to enable any registered supporter to post their digital ticket (or those of their guests) for resale or gift their seat to someone within their ‘My Network’. These platforms will remain subject to on-going review and activated at the Club’s discretion on a match-by-match basis. The platforms will be made available no later than 48 hours before the fixture."

Full Exchange/Share rules: https://ask.tottenhamhotspur.com/hc...131979#h_50d0d028-6153-44e5-b964-e5f09f90ca21
Thanks, the Brentford game is yet to go on ticket exchange so should be tomorrow.

dead_mans_shoes_xl_05--film-A.jpg

dead-mans-shoes-20060509003805848-000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom