BRENTFORD AT HOME - THURSDAY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, seeing as today was a write/snowed off.... here it is.... next match thread,
Brentford at home. 7 days rest.... how's that for an advantage?

Bring it on...

Well unless anything happens in training we know the team being the 11 selected today. Like others on the Burnley thread I hated Sanchez's selection. Although he was beaten by skill last Thursday, his normal weakness is big strong strikers. Not sure if Brentford have any dominant strikers but would still prefer Tanganga.
Being at home I have a little more confidence of a good result and Conte has a few days to work on tactics. Having read the post about how Eriksen had difficulty adapting to Conte's tactics, that may be the problem for others although Eriksen had been playing crap for months before he went there.

Well unless anything happens in training we know the team being the 11 selected today. Like others on the Burnley thread I hated Sanchez's selection. Although he was beaten by skill last Thursday, his normal weakness is big strong strikers. Not sure if Brentford have any dominant strikers but would still prefer Tanganga.
Being at home I have a little more confidence of a good result and Conte has a few days to work on tactics. Having read the post about how Eriksen had difficulty adapting to Conte's tactics, that may be the problem for others although Eriksen had been playing crap for months before he went there.

I hate Sanchez, the only thing I'll say in his favour is that he will at least be better on the right of the back 3, as opposed to the left side.

This would normally be 20 minutes from work to get to the game, but the world isn't normal anymore, so finish up at home at 5pm then head up to London.
No doubt I'll still get home at 12-1am
Might blag it to WFH on the Friday and have a lay in though.

1-0 home win v Everton was a decent result for the Bees today.
Other results were good for Spurs
We can possibly go 1 point off 4th with a win.
Hope stating that fact does not upset a poster or two.
Here are the midweek fixtures:

WEDNESDAY 1ST DECEMBER​

• Southampton19:30Leicester City
  • Watford19:30Chelsea
  • West Ham United19:30Brighton & Hove Albion
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers19:30Burnley
  • Aston Villa20:15Manchester City
  • Everton20:15Liverpool

THURSDAY 2ND DECEMBER​

• Tottenham Hotspur19:30Brentford
  • Manchester United20:15Arsenal

It's open already. My daughter can't go so shared her ST with my other half.
Thanks for the info. Must be me being stupid but I can’t see where to share it on my account? My ticket is downloaded in my wallet but on my account on eticketing there are no tickets showing in the manage tickets section, even though I have tickets for Thursday and Sunday?

Thanks for the info. Must be me being stupid but I can’t see where to share it on my account? My ticket is downloaded in my wallet but on my account on eticketing there are no tickets showing in the manage tickets section, even though I have tickets for Thursday and Sunday?
Oh, thats strange.

You don't have this in e-ticketing?

manage.png

I can manage Brentford and Norwich tickets.

Back
Top Bottom