Brentford vs Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday the 23rd of April at 17:30 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The team looks tired.

Conte may be a brilliant Manager but I haven’t seen him make a single substitution that actually makes an impact lately. For me he waits too long and only trusts the group we keep seeing whether they play well, play poorly, win lose or draw.

Surely in this game and the Brighton game Bergwjijn and Moura would have to be brought in earlier. Both games I was screaming at our players for being so lacklustre and yet left on the pitch.

Yes we have a thin squad but no matter how good Kane and Son CAN be, if they are shit in the day then take them off!

I think some fans have forgotten how similar things happened under Poch. There were many matches when we just never looked like scoring against lesser teams and subs always came late. Does not make it acceptable as Conte is meant to be an elite Manager. This season we started well but then had a dreadful spell leading to Nuno’s sacking. Conte started well and then a bad spell followed by good results leading us to believe we had turned the corner. These last 2 matches are a major set back as much because it is so late in the season but no worse than performances earlier in the season.
Conte has a whole week to think of how to rectify it for Sunday whilst Leicester will be concentrating on Europe until Friday. Next match must be better.

Back
Top Bottom