Brentford vs Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday the 23rd of April at 17:30 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can sort of understand Conte thinking "it ain't broke, why fix it?" after the Villa result.
But Royal needs to be replaced. AC has said he sees Kulu as a potential WB.
Play him RWB and play Lucas in the three where he has been successful with goals and assists earlier in the season.

Left my house and guess what? Gooner with and divvy fucking grin plastered all over his mug.
His mrs tells me he waited 2 hours.
and I can’t consider a loss to Woolwich. One of us will be unbearable and I need it to be me.

I still hope though…..
morgan freeman quote GIF

I still hope though…..
You're pinning your hope on a bunch of multi millionaires who simply can't be arsed.
They have mansions to go to, gorgeous women to bed, beaches to travel to, etc.
They don't care about a little thing like football, or fighting for a CL spot.
They have more important things to do.

The only ones who give a fuck, literally, are us.
And we have to go to work tomorrow so we can keep donating to these thieves fucking salary...

You're pinning your hope on a bunch of multi millionaires who simply can't be arsed.
They have mansions to go to, gorgeous women to bed, beaches to travel to, etc.
They don't care about a little thing like football, or fighting for a CL spot.
They have more important things to do.

The only ones who give a fuck, literally, are us.
And we have to go to work tomorrow so we can keep donating to these thieves fucking salary...
I thought that you were describing yourself in the second paragraph!

As with the other video posted it’s funny, but it’s also absolutely shocking just how poor we are at doing the basics. The passing and ball control yesterday was disgraceful for a team aiming to be in the top four of the premier league. I’ve seen better play down at my local non league ground.

Left my house and guess what? Gooner with and divvy fucking grin plastered all over his mug.
His mrs tells me he waited 2 hours.
and I can’t consider a loss to Woolwich. One of us will be unbearable and I need it to be me.
Got a gooner who lives dead opposite of me . All of a sudden , he’s crawled out of the woodwork , having been almost invisible for a while . Please god let us wipe that sarcastic smile off his ugly mutt . PLEASE !!

As with the other video posted it’s funny, but it’s also absolutely shocking just how poor we are at doing the basics. The passing and ball control yesterday was disgraceful for a team aiming to be in the top four of the premier league. I’ve seen better play down at my local non league ground.
My wife watched a match yesterday for her work with some bollocks called hashtag United or something. She hates football but said the standard was higher than she's seen from Spurs. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom