Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm with you JakeYIDDO JakeYIDDO
I'd really like to see a return to our 4231 shape. It's what our recent success was built upon. If Dier is fit I'd have him in there in the 2. Not sure who else though. One from Winks, Skipp, Ndombele or Sissoko. Maybe even Foyth if he's fit.

But PLEASE Poch, surely even you can see now. It's time to admit you're wrong. No more diamond.

#diamondout

We played our best football of recent years with 3 at the back, but do we have the players for it?

Lloris
Alderweireld - Sanchez - Vertonghen
KWP - Ndombele - Dier - Rose
Son - Eriksen
Kane

---------------------Lloris------------------
---KWP---Foyth---Sanchez---Davies---
----------NDombele---Sissoko-----------
-----Lucas---------Lamela----------Son---
--------------------Kane---------------------

Change the whole fucking defense.

For fucks sake we need to stop playing three holding players in midfield.

That’s the fucking thing.

We’re not playing with 3 holding mids. We’re playing with 3 CMs hoping they can fill the gap of no true CDM.

Winks and Ndombele are both 8s. Don’t know what you call Sissoko but it’s not a CDM

It’s almost as bad as putting Sanchez at RB

Alot these posts are spot on. Got to look forwards now and poch has to have the cojones. We sign davies to a new long term contract but he plays rose. The entire back 4 want out. I'd send a clear message
Lloris
KWP foyth sanchez davies
Dier winks
Ndombele
Moura kane son

I don't think as spurs fans it's about a result now but actually players that want to be at the club that we can identify with. Pochs team will be the usual stale shit show

Watched the Brighton v Newcastle game. They now play some great passing football but cannot score goals.
We will beat them. They are not Bayern.
Will be interesting to see how good Bayern really are in the latter stages of CL.
They will probably never finish chances like that ever again. We were well beat but looks worse than it was.

We played our best football of recent years with 3 at the back, but do we have the players for it?

Lloris
Alderweireld - Sanchez - Vertonghen
KWP - Ndombele - Dier - Rose
Son - Eriksen
Kane

I think 3 at the back is needed when playing a strong team like BM when defending most of the time BUT play 2 at the back against weaker opposition.
Ald, Sanchez, Vert, KWP, Rose, Dier - 6 defenders/defence minded players against Brighton.
Starting Eriksen.
Just saying.

Drop Aurier, Vertonghen, Rose, Winks and Alli, and bring in KWP, Sanchez, Davies, Lucas, and Lamela.
I wish there was a partially agree icon. Winks got hunted down by a good team who had a plan and I thought Alli played OK without pulling up trees. As for the rest - as you say - would rather have someone who actually wants to put the shirt on

If we lose or fail to win or play shit again then unfortunately I think he should go because if he cant generate a reaction following that shitshow then its all over.

Watched the Brighton v Newcastle game. They now play some great passing football but cannot score goals.
We will beat them. They are not Bayern.
Will be interesting to see how good Bayern really are in the latter stages of CL.
They will probably never finish chances like that ever again. We were well beat but looks worse than it was.
Many said that about Newcastle!!

At least we've lost to the worst team we've faced this season, AND the best.

We are capable of losing against ANYONE...

That said, the Man City & Arse away results are now starting to look like 2 points won, rather than 4 dropped!!!

I'm expecting the worst refereeing for Spurs against Brighton who cannot live with Tottenham without a lot of help. The FA are working against Spurs and the refs have an agenda since the Mike Dean incident which was correctly stated by Graham Roberts, so we are seeing more and more truth Spurs are being cheated which only the 'fake' fans on here deny.
Despite that, Spurs should still win if they stick to their guns, and pick up their tempo which is much too slow.

I'm expecting the worst refereeing for Spurs against Brighton who cannot live with Tottenham without a lot of help. The FA are working against Spurs and the refs have an agenda since the Mike Dean incident which was correctly stated by Graham Roberts, so we are seeing more and more truth Spurs are being cheated which only the 'fake' fans on here deny.
Despite that, Spurs should still win if they stick to their guns, and pick up their tempo which is much too slow.
And yet most other clubs fans think we get more than our fair share of the rub of green where referee decisions are concerned?
Not sure i buy this everyone is out to get us lark.

Back
Top Bottom