Brighton and Hove Albion v Tottenham Hotspur | Sunday 12 Dec 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's off. I wonder if the results go our way again this weekend when we have two games in hand. :p

7j3IYG.png

Cheeky draw somewhere maybe, but can't see any losses amongst the cunty-4 this time around.

Now that Spurs have disbanded, I’m now throwing my allegiance to Watford

Come on you Hornets!…….who have a moose on their badges
I am so unobservant and forgetful I would be the world's worst police witness. Never noticed the moose.

Why do Watford FC have a moose on their badge?

In the words of a Watford fan, “If you've ever wondered why Watford are called the Hornets, yet have a moose on their badge; it's because the animal is actually a hart, a male red deer, which is depicted on the Hertfordshire coat of arms where Watford is based (though many fans agree it looks very moose-like)

I am so unobservant and forgetful I would be the world's worst police witness. Never noticed the moose.

In the words of a Watford fan, “If you've ever wondered why Watford are called the Hornets, yet have a moose on their badge; it's because the animal is actually a hart, a male red deer, which is depicted on the Hertfordshire coat of arms where Watford is based (though many fans agree it looks very moose-like)
Fuckers lost in the last minute today. I feel right at home.

Ok, so why are they called the Hornets yet have a hart, a male red deer, on their badge?

Bit of a nothing game today...
All a bit 'meh'.

Still. Onwards and upwards, here's to the next game...

By my reckoning it'll be Norwich away on May 22nd!

Back
Top Bottom