Brighton at Wembley - 13th Dec.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dele wasn't necessarily dropped to make a point, we have a heavy schedule, there has to be some rotation. Calm down.
Dele seems to be a bone of contention on here judging by the heated exchanges past couple of pages. Personally I think he still brings something even when off form. I think this is rotation more than him being dropped. I would be surprised if he didn't start against City, or at he very least make an appearance.

Yeah. And you look awesome.....

Honest.
Yep.....Poch was wrong because it clearly didn't work to "play him into form". So he's been dropped.

Whatever I look like, so among others look a whole lot stupid now.

Must be tough for you. Probably sitting there hoping we lose to be right in your DELE MUST PLAY agenda

In other news, Leffe Ruby ...
Leffe-Ruby.png

:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom