Bryan Gil

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

free ride on the
theme park disneyland GIF
for pulisic

no stepovers or poncy shit, just shoulder dropping and technique

Played 10 minutes and created our best chance. This guy needs to play. Not 90 every game but he’d be great against teams that sit back. He’s crafty and agile and one of the few players that can take someone on.

son out for a month..time for gil to step up!
He is definitely a talented lad , his first thought is to take the player on, something we sadly miss at the moment. If he can cope with the rough and tumble of the PL he could be a big plus. Like you say, it’s time for him to grab the opportunity with both hands. I’m very hopeful

I definitely think he needs more time on the field, 10 minutes here and there is not enough for him to make a huge impact and it’s not enough for him to get used to the physicality of the PL. I hope he gets a start against Morecambe.
I’d like to see him get 20-30 minutes a game in the league and built up from there particularly with how flat and lacklustre our attacking seems to be at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom