Bryan Gil

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He tries but just isn't good enough yet. Hard to blame the other players around him when his passing is so inconsistent.

Needs to go on loan and get a lot more playing time because he is not close to ready.

Loan Gil?

we can’t loan him out, we have little depth so it’s him or the likes of Dele at the moment if anyone gets injured.

Loan Gil?

we can’t loan him out, we have little depth so it’s him or the likes of Dele at the moment if anyone gets injured.

He offers nothing at the PL level so at this point we might as well loan him to get him the development that he needs.

I don't think the small upgrade he might give us over others is worth stunting his development.

I should say that i'd only loan him in January if we bring some players in but i think he needs it for his development.
he would develop here if he was used more with the better players. putting him in that B side will destroy him. whats he supposed to do with the likes of winks, dele, an utter cunt in ndombele..no actual striker? and a shit defence? its just killing his confidence. this kid wants to play football and hes being put out there with a bunch of incompetent cunts. he needs to be put out there with the big guns.

we shouldnt even have a B team like that today, its proven time and time again it cant be trusted no matter what level the opposition is. we can only rest half the first time at a time, otherwise its just more nonsense like today.

Was given a chance today and he didn't take it.
Coupla times (like Ryan) it would be nice if he thought about using his right foot

I really like him. So many times today he got himself into some great spaces and his brain-dead compadres didn't pass to him. He is a work in progress but he's definitely got some skills and enthusiasm. Maybe a loan out would be good.

Early days but not seen anything to suggest he will ever cement a first 11 place.
I really wish he would get a chance on the left wing with our main XI. Maybe with Son out he will get his chance. The problem is he is only get 10-15 minutes at the end of matches or he's playing with shit like Dele, Ndombele, Lo Celso and he has no one to link up with.

he would develop here if he was used more with the better players. putting him in that B side will destroy him.

Been good to see Conte giving him cameos with the first team in the EPL recently.... Hopefully we can see a bit more of that.

Back
Top Bottom