BT Sport catch up on Sky TV

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just noticed this yesterday, seems to be a fair bit of football , Champions and Europa League highlights plus a lot of the European Leagues that BT covers.
Saw something mentioned about it possibly happening in January, but yesterday was the first time I have noticed it.

Last edited:
I just noticed this yesterday, seems to be a fair bit of football , Champions and Europa League highlights plus a lot of the European Leagues that BT covers.
Saw something mentioned about it possibly happening in January, but yesterday was the first time I have noticed it.
B8576347-4208-4568-BEB0-3-B16-C1-F6-FF88.gif
Yeah and the price is catching up as well........

I'm not at home to check it myself yet, but assume this only applies to BT subscribers who have Sky?

I have both, but interested to know if I'd still be able to get this if I cancelled my BT Sport sub

Back
Top Bottom