BT Sport Europe - Wed 20th Jul

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd love to know the numbers we had in Brighton when we played down there that season.

Scenes.
The last home game against Hull is another I wont forget.
I didn't do the aways(I was too young) but did every home that year.
We nearly didn't make the Hull game as my brothers mini van broke down.We ended up getting the train with a mate of his.Great atmosphere on the train on the way home.
loved it, being among a load "herberts" :)

I'd love to know the numbers we had in Brighton when we played down there that season.

Scenes.
I got a ticket from that Keith Robbins. My mates had gone for some reason I wasn't going. Changed my mind and got on the train on my tod, no ticket and went down there. Integrated myself with some yids at a pub, took over a bus on the way to the ground. Was wandering up and down looking for a way in when this coach pulls up.
This geezer says are you tottenham, I said yes. He asked me if I wanted a ticket, in their end though.

It was an eye opener to say the least. I even bumped into my two mates.

I got a ticket from that Keith Robbins. My mates had gone for some reason I wasn't going. Changed my mind and got on the train on my tod, no ticket and went down there. Integrated myself with some yids at a pub, took over a bus on the way to the ground. Was wandering up and down looking for a way in when this coach pulls up.
This geezer says are you tottenham, I said yes. He asked me if I wanted a ticket, in their end though.

It was an eye opener to say the least. I even bumped into my two mates.

If you went on one of KR's coaches you were expected to 'do your bit'.

I did many home ends in that season. Some we stayed in longer than others lol.

If you went on one of KR's coaches you were expected to 'do your bit'.

I did many home ends in that season. Some we stayed in longer than others lol.
I had heard about the coaches, but didn't know it was him at that moment. Never went on one of his coaches, ever.
Just a really mad day, the sort of thing that happens on spur of the moment.
It also happened to me at highbury. I had been to Hillsborough but didn't get a ticket for the replay for some reason.
I still went though and was loitering around the North Bank trying to bunk in when a cozzer stopped me and asked if I had a ticket. When I said no, I thought he was going to tell me to fuck off, but he gave me one. No bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom