BT sport price rise

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

asterdroid

White Hart Pain
BT sport has steadily gone up in price from being a free add-on for broadband subscribers, to what i had last year at £5 a month with Plusnet ...
Now it's either £10 a month with Plusnet, or £10 on EE for small screen only or£15 for big screen.
(I don't have a max or smart plan because i don't use mobile data much).
I tend to only watch Spurs games, so typically it'll be around one game a month PL, at least 6 games CL, and maybe one or two FA cup games.
Not the bargain it used to be, but still worth it i suppose.

Just took an option to get BT Sport free for 6 months as part of my broadband package. £16 a month for the next 6 months.

I'm a BT customer, so I get the discount...got a letter last week telling me they forgot to apply the discount for 8 months...so they're paying it in a lump sum...which is nice...

Back
Top Bottom