Bundesliga

I'd assume it's audio mixed alongside the comms... Otherwise you're left with the sound of a stadium (fans + acoustics) being piped through the acoustics of a stadium which would sound pretty fucked-up
I think it’s BT that are providing the sounds, don’t think it’s actually being broadcast in the stadiums.
Not ideal, but it does make things a bit better I think.

Think it was mentioned by BT during one of the games yesterday that it was them applying the crowd noise. Previously I thought it was at the stadium, definitely an improvement IMO and also helped by covering the empty seats. Although would sound a bit stupid if home team are getting humped yet fans in full voice!

Not a big surprise really, they must have got pissed off with him clearly wanting a new challenge and figured he’s not exactly fully committed to the RB project.

Or maybe he wanted to quit to focus on finding that new challenge - or a bit of both.

What surprised me more was Mitchell leaving when he did, when rumours were he was potentially going to get an even bigger role with Rangnick going.

Top Bottom