Bundesliga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Lo Celso could even be as half as good as Brandt, I'd be happy.

Atleast hes better looking. Pretty sure Brandt dad is his brother.
Lo Celso seems more high paced and better at dribbling but man can Brandt pick a pass. Also seems to be a more creative player than Gio.

The Bundesliga was of a far high quality and a lot more exciting than the Premier League prior to lockdown. Try watching a match between two bottom half PL teams and telling me the standard was anything other than atrocious.

Been happy with Delaney. Doesn't look like he did much but kept it tidy and put a good block earlier in the half.

With Dortmund having Can, Dahoud and Witsel can't see him playing much next season.

I’m sure we’ve been linked with him a couple of times in the past but when we had a strong central midfield he wasn’t deemed good enough.

Back
Top Bottom