Bundesliga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He did for the goal but made a good save from the one on one later. Bayern cutting them to ribbons. High line against Bayern is suicide.

To be fair, it was just a ball over the top from the keeper for the third, not really a "defence to high" issue. If the keeper stays in his 6 yard box they probably don't score the third. He did make a good 1v1 save, but was also a bit weak for Bayern's 2nd which was just a bobbler from outside the box.

To be fair, it was just a ball over the top from the keeper for the third, not really a "defence to high" issue. If the keeper stays in his 6 yard box they probably don't score the third. He did make a good 1v1 save, but was also a bit weak for Bayern's 2nd which was just a bobbler from outside the box.
Still shouldn't be getting in behind from a long straight ball like that, far too easy. Keeper made it easy for Gnabry no doubt.

The quality of defending in Bundesliga has been poor IMO. Makes for goals and high scoring games so not complaining. The art of defending seems to be forgotten in general in most leagues.

I'm sold on the crowd noise too.

Hope the PL follow suit it's not the same obv but it just adds a bit more normality and forces the commentators to raise their voices too.

The zero noise means the commentators are very quite and conversational, Paul Dempsey being particularly guilty of that. with no noise there's more focus on the thud of the ball the players shouting the other intermittent sounds etc all takes away from the football

I guess what I'm saying is the artificial crowd noise helps me focus on the football not the weirdness, so I like it.

Back
Top Bottom