Bundesliga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd assume it's audio mixed alongside the comms... Otherwise you're left with the sound of a stadium (fans + acoustics) being piped through the acoustics of a stadium which would sound pretty fucked-up
I think it’s BT that are providing the sounds, don’t think it’s actually being broadcast in the stadiums.
Not ideal, but it does make things a bit better I think.

I think it’s BT that are providing the sounds, don’t think it’s actually being broadcast in the stadiums.
Not ideal, but it does make things a bit better I think.

Logic says it would be....

(Sound geek talking. :) )

Think it was mentioned by BT during one of the games yesterday that it was them applying the crowd noise. Previously I thought it was at the stadium, definitely an improvement IMO and also helped by covering the empty seats. Although would sound a bit stupid if home team are getting humped yet fans in full voice!

Not a big surprise really, they must have got pissed off with him clearly wanting a new challenge and figured he’s not exactly fully committed to the RB project.

Or maybe he wanted to quit to focus on finding that new challenge - or a bit of both.

What surprised me more was Mitchell leaving when he did, when rumours were he was potentially going to get an even bigger role with Rangnick going.

So apparently there's no such thing as Silas Wamangituka. Real name Silas Katompa Mvumpa
and a year older

I read that this morning. Guy was more or less held hostage by his former agent because of faked identity papers.

Hopefully it is a stone off his shoulders now that he has revealed it to the public.

It's probably the most entertaining league, but the defending is absolutely comical, and that's a big part of the reason why. It's also why I rate Kane even higher than others. Lewandowski is amazing and of course he smashes goals in left, right and centre. But 80% of the time it's against sides that are about the same level as teams like West Brom or Newcastle, while also playing in a world-class team with elite players around him. What Harry has done for years now in an average team in comparison, in a much, much tougher and taxing competition, is outstanding.

Back
Top Bottom