Burnley (H) 15/05 - 12PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

for-fucks-sake-disappointed.gif

Anybody know what time the various pubs are opening on Sunday? I asked in the Beehive yesterday but I can't remember what the guy said. (tbf I'd had a few beers:stupid: )

Always remember that bloody dreadful game at Wembely where they sucked the life out of us, time-wasting, etc, only for Eriksen to get the last-minute winner!

Early goal required please.

But we still need to fight? Not just give up and say we say we played a game on Thursday. That is a shite and losers mentality. They players and coaches have to be up for every game and give 110%. There is only 1 game left. We could have made subs earlier if necessary. Other top teams manage it. We should not be using that as an excuse otherwise we never shift the mentality.

We did fight

We did win

We did give 100%

Who are you to say otherwise?

Still on the way home after holding our own impromptu end of season awards in the pub.

On todays game: we clearly tried to overwhelm Burnley in the first 20mins. Didn’t get a goal, then the nerves kicked in. What’ll say in the players defence is that they looked - and must’ve been - fucking knackered. If any game needed a ‘3pts by any means necessary’ performance, it was today.

End of Season awards:

Player of the year: Sonny
Best signing: Romero (Kulusevski a close 2nd)
Best home game: Woolwich
Best away game: Citeh
Best away fans at WHL: Villa or Wolves
Worst fans: (Woolwich - goes without saying) Man City - pathetic

Player rating: I Don’t give a fuck.
we won. I don’t give a fuck how.
soft penalty: I don’t give a fuck
This put a fuckton of pressure on Woolwich, a fuckton. And they have to wait 30+ hours to play. It will eat them up.

if barcodes win, I promise not to take the piss out of geordies, no matter how much they provoke me.
it written in the stars that we break the souls of the lost tribe of Woolwich.

Mr Bean Move GIF

We won.
I honestly don’t care how we won. We won.
Huge potential stumbling block against a team playing for their place in the Prem on short rest and we won.
Pressure on the Woolwich tap-dancers.
If Newcastle are half up for it, those wankers will fold.

Ben Davies, being interviewed after Thursday night's magnificent win, "It was bouncing even before the kick off. We need that on Sunday too."

Something tells me he might just get it.

Back
Top Bottom