Burnley (H) 15/05 - 12PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
This is now the biggest game of the season. Win this, pressure is on them to get a win at St James’ Park.

Sonny and Kulusevski getting a rest was vital and perfect. Burnley won’t be easy, they will sit deep and come for the draw. Early goal is key again.

Starting 11 picks itself if Romero isn’t fit.

COME ON YOU FUCKING SPURS

Fingers crossed Romero is fit, Sanchez looked very shaky tonight opening 15. After we scored it didn’t matter cause they folded but I’d be worried playing out the back with him in it.

Coming up with my boy for the weekend for this cannot wait. Early games are normally quiet and slow to get going but hopefully we can pick up where we left off tonight!

If the fans make an atmosphere like tonight and we are up for it again hopefully we can get this one across the line. Always felt in my gut this would be the hardest of our three games above Woolwich and Norwich.

Lets not underestimate this game. Burnley will be ready to punish us. COYS.

Correct, although they are possibly safe already.

They will sit back 100%, so we need to move the ball quickly and take any chances that are presented, whilst maintaining our concentration.

Son and Kane got personal targets that are within reach, so they will be bursting to get them.

If the fans make an atmosphere like tonight and we are up for it again hopefully we can get this one across the line. Always felt in my gut this would be the hardest of our three games above Woolwich and Norwich.

Think it will be hard with the early kick off, and it being Burnley, but you've got to think everyone knows what's at stake here and makes enough noise.

Tough game, but we've got enough in our team to score goals against them, and even with a switch of managers you know how they're going to try and score. Set pieces will be so important.

I've been gifted a seat by a mate for this one and intend to be the loudest person in the stadium. Absolute victory assured.

Burnley will do their thing. Long balls up to their forwards, try to outmuscle our back line, win set pieces. And of course they are in good form and fighting for their lives.

But we should have enough and our record against Burnley at home is good (W7D1 in Prem I think). Conte celebrated the win yesterday like he believes we will beat Burnley and Norwich and get 4th.

Back
Top Bottom