Burnley (H) 15/05 - 12PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First part done last night now the next step hopefully the lads are buzzing and as we all know have to win and make the goons win .Still think odds are slightly against us but all we can do is win and ask the question .Fingers crossed it would really make last night if we got the spot .

If we even reach 50% of the atmosphere from last night then we will destroy them.

The players will need the lift of the crowd because to play on Sunday morning is a big physical challenge. Thankfully we were able to play at walking pace for most of the second half last night.

Fingers crossed Romero is fit, Sanchez looked very shaky tonight opening 15. After we scored it didn’t matter cause they folded but I’d be worried playing out the back with him in it.
Do you think so? I thought he looked fine throughout. Anyway mute point now.. he’ll be starting!

Anybody know what time the various pubs are opening on Sunday? I asked in the Beehive yesterday but I can't remember what the guy said. (tbf I'd had a few beers:stupid: )

I cannot believe we're at the last home match of the season already. What a ride it's been.

Hard to guess what Burnley might do. They're nowhere near safe yet and a point might not be enough for them, although if they're naive to go for all three points they'll leave with none. But that's the risk they need to take.

But we need to try and recreate last night's atmosphere, last night proved this stadium can be more intimidating than any other in the league when the fans are in the mood.

I certainly won't!! 🍻🍻
Call yerself a magistrate?

giphy.gif

What’s the weather forecast for Sunday. Poor performances come from this team it seems when weather is off. Like the brentford game, boys were sapped. Or when it’s raining hard, the hard running boys slow a tad bit

BBC :

Burnley defender James Tarkowski faces a fitness test on a hamstring issue he suffered against Aston Villa.

Ben Mee, Jay Rodriguez and Johann Berg Gudmundsson are not expected to be fit, while Ashley Westwood and Matej Vydra are out for the season.

If Tarkowski joins Mee on the injury list that's Burnley's two best defenders out....... kind of helpful with our forward line

What’s the weather forecast for Sunday. Poor performances come from this team it seems when weather is off. Like the brentford game, boys were sapped. Or when it’s raining hard, the hard running boys slow a tad bit
I literally never thought about weather effecting performances (apart from the cliche cold night in Stoke).
Good post.

Antonio Conte on #thfc vs Burnley: "I ask our fans to recreate atmosphere because it was amazing. It'll be important on Sunday to stay together and create again this atmosphere, because it won't be easy. It'll be a sporting war."

...If he wants everyone to arrive with their pockets full of rubber bands, why doesn't he just say so?

Back
Top Bottom