Burnley (H) 15/05 - 12PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I must admit, I’m more worried about this game than I was with Woolwich. I was confident we’d smash Woolwich but Burnley will make this tough.
The two days recover time is going to be a factor and for me, an early lead is crucial.

We can do it but it’s not going to be a walk in the park.
First drink planned for 10am gulp..

I'd be petrified if it was us that had to beat Newcastle away and Everton at home to maintain a 1 point lead over Woolwich.
Me too but what I am sort of annoyed it is the press saying we have the momentum. Its all I've heard, even though they can win every game and our momentum means nothing. The cynic in me thinks its just trying to build up Woolwich if they do secure 4th.

Me too but what I am sort of annoyed it is the press saying we have the momentum. Its all I've heard, even though they can win every game and our momentum means nothing. The cynic in me thinks its just trying to build up Woolwich if they do secure 4th.
its just a press/media thing they are myopic in the views just to fill the paper or the shows (be it TV or radio)
having to fill 24 hr radio/tv means they have to say anything to get content in to the show,

I must admit, I’m more worried about this game than I was with Woolwich. I was confident we’d smash Woolwich but Burnley will make this tough.
The two days recover time is going to be a factor and for me, an early lead is crucial.

We can do it but it’s not going to be a walk in the park.
First drink planned for 10am gulp..

Sonny a cert to score.
Put your landlords house on it.

Back
Top Bottom