Burnley v. Spurs Wed, Oct 27 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This team, Tottenham and the club has lost something.
Remember when Lingard left United for westham and suddenly became the second coming of Lampard?
Motivation is sorely lacking, some players have exceeded their capacity(Dele, Winks, Davies)
Some are being hampered by lack of proper coaching(Bergwijn, Ndombele, PEH, Sanchez and Rodon)
How we play does not even suit the players we have, if we had a Milner, a Sissoko and a Ramirez type footballer with energy and less brain but loads of commitment, tenacity, we’d be better off. But we have a bunch of guys who actually want to play football being coached by a manager they clearly know the club doesn’t believe in, hence they’d be doing a lot to buy into his ideas.
It’s like a lady dating you, you are aware she isn’t into you but because who you were turned down by the one you wanted, so you settle for an arrange marriage, the problem is, you have grown up kids who don’t like her either.
Everybody is just fulfilling terms of contract.
Levy, he has built a reputation that precedes him and I’m not too sure I’d fancy being a manager under his leadership, I’m not too sure the players would love to be here seeing he has no direction for the team.
They all Play like, this is not what we are here for, the coach looks like he is always wondering when he’d get the sack.
Nuno knows he isn’t wanted, the world knows, the problem is, he knows the players also know this.
He had a Herculean task from the get go, from winning the media battle, to the supporters, to the players and impressing the board… he was set up to fail regardless of his methods.
I really think we should have gone for Scott Parker, someone to steady the ship till we can probably afford a rebuild(we probably never will)
I still believe we should have sold Kane and brought in Ings for a season or 2
Nuno at best wants to play counter attacking, imagine playing a counter attacking football with your target man being Kane(literally the slowest footballer on earth) this would almost always kill the mojo of any speedy attack, and it would kill the idea of any sort of creativity that’s going on in a playmakers head.
We should find a way to play Bergwijn(I know he’s not all that, all our players are short of confidence and consistency would work wonders) son and maybe Moura these three would at least press and run at defenders. We’d be stupid to think we would get anything out of this season
Locelso Ndombele Skipp/hoijberg needs to work one way or the other.
Ndombele is at his best when we are winning possessions, without the ball, he is uselsss. He’d be perfect for a guardiola side.
I personally don’t rate Locelso(but a yoruba proverb says in the city of the blind, a one eyed man is king), so since he has consistently fooled me to thinking he has technical abilities without even showing it once, he had better do it, also these guys need a run of games.
I’m done ranting.
But let’s all be realistic, this season is gone

They will today lol
Yeah. I'm not wasting my time watching Soccer AM, so I guess I can wait to find out who we are playing away. It doesn't sound like it's happened yet so I've already saved watching 50 minutes of it.

Me neither...... I have Google.

As little stardust as they're sprinking on it as a competition, I think I can wait til this afternoon to find out.

Back
Top Bottom