Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

thinktank

Listen to thinky
WbeWtyD.jpg

Gazza, Verts, Winks, Ndombele, Moura, Lamela, Alli

This is the one game where id actually like us to be super negative on the counter and play 3 CB's because EVERYONE knows how Burnley play, two big lads up top and crosses into the box. Which we will of course struggle to defend against.

Lloris (hopefully)

Aurier - Dave - Jan - Tango - Davies

Skipp

Lamela - Lo Celso - Bergwijn

Lucas

Subs : Gazza, Jan, Dier (if not banned by the FA), Gedson, Winks, Alli or N'Dombele, Parrott

I’m going to this. Unless CV results in matches behind closed doors or cancellations. Of course that would be a massive shame.

:mourcheeks:

Honestly don’t think I’m going to bother. It’s not even a Mourinho blame thing because we have been so dogshit for over a year now. I’m just so sick and tired of this dreaded club letting us down year in year out. Last seasons CL run was great, but they always manage to let the supporters down with that pathetic final performance.

Bunch of bottle job cunts Spurs and they always have been. 1 league cup in over 20 years. It’s a complete shambles this club portray themselves as this huge club, yet don’t actually achieve anything. Bored of them. Bored of feeling let down every season. Bored of the same shit team that’s stagnated and should of been cleared out 2 summers ago when that fraudulent bald cunt Levy refused to sign a single player.

Lost my passion for the club right after that CL final. If these group of players couldn’t even muster a performance in the biggest game of our clubs history, then they will never amount to nothing. Can’t wait for the season to end, it’s been a utter shambles from start to finish.

The only thing worse than going out last night was going out after extra time. An already fucked squad is now even more fucked and will show on Saturday.
Not looking forward to this, which unfortunately has been the case far too often this season.

I'm sorry but people actually want Skipp to start???? He was all over the place yesterday and Norwich were cutting through the midfield like it was going out of fashion. Not a good performance at all.

Personally I think 4-4-2 diamond is the way to go as central midfield is where we have the most options and none of the options in attack can play up top by themselves.

---------------------Lloris------------------------
Aurier---------Dier-----Toby------Vertonghen
----‐-----------------Winks-----------------------
--------------N'dombele---Gedson-------------
----------------------Lo Celso--------------------,-
------------‐-----Alli-------Lamela----------------

Dier and Vertonghen played well yesterday so should start. Gedson was also very good so deserves a start.

I'm sorry but people actually want Skipp to start???? He was all over the place yesterday and Norwich were cutting through the midfield like it was going out of fashion. Not a good performance at all.

Personally I think 4-4-2 diamond is the way to go as central midfield is where we have the most options and none of the options in attack can play up top by themselves.

---------------------Lloris------------------------
Aurier---------Dier-----Toby------Vertonghen
----‐-----------------Winks-----------------------
--------------N'dombele---Gedson-------------
----------------------Lo Celso--------------------,-
------------‐-----Alli-------Lamela----------------

Dier and Vertonghen played well yesterday so should start. Gedson was also very good so deserves a start.
Not sure what game you were watching, but Skipp was our best player along with Lo Celso.

Think we will see rotation here and go all out for the CL.

Gazzaniga
Tanganga - Sanchez - Alderweireld
Aurier - Ndombele - Skipp - Gedson - Davies
Lo Celso
Bergwijn
From what I've heard, Lucas wanted to come off yesterday due to injury.

Back
Top Bottom