Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch plays Trippier. Trippier is shit. Trippiers fault.

Jose plays Ndombele. Ndombele is shit. Jose’s fault.

You have so little shame these days, you don’t even try anymore
You agreed it was Jose's mistake how he set us up for the first half.

Toby was shit the entire game, our worst player, I'm not blaming him on the result. I don't blame individual players for the result, never have.

Our quality of play lately is deserving of relegation. Our style of play is even worse.

The fact that some people still back Mourinho is amazing.

It's been obvious for years that he no longer has what it takes. Hiring him was beyond stupid. If we let him sit through the summer and into next season, he will do some irreperable damage to the club. Much of what was gained in terms of reputation, standing and quality under Poch's reign will go to waste.

Shame, Shame, Shame.

You agreed it was Jose's mistake how he set us up for the first half.

Toby was shit the entire game, our worst player, I'm not blaming him on the result. I don't blame individual players for the result, never have.
Yeah by playing Ndombele Jose fucked up

Yeah I’m sure all those mistakes you blamed on trippier had nothing to do with us losing

Yeah by playing Ndombele
EShrncEXYAI4Zbr

Explain how this clusterfuck was Ndombele. I'll wait......................

We were better without Ndombele and Dier as DM improved us

That’s a fact. Print as many graphs as you want, but I watch football matches
:dembelelol:

Propper football man watching football matches, don't need to explain what I watch because I just watch.

Explain how it was down to his performance, explain his part in their goal, their shots on our goal. Explain his part in our inability not to create anything. If you watch it then this should be a piece of piss.

also think that Dele dropped back a bit in second half instead of being played as a CF,
Dele is not a CF and never will be, he can't win or hold the ball up he is a good second striker
I was having palpitations when Dele took the penalty. Convinced he would try some stupid little ineffective chip into the goalie's gloves. Thank God I underestimated him.

"I am seeing things up here, and it's something we might look at on Monday Night Football, but watching the back three of Spurs, Dier is trying to hold the line and two of them [Sanchez and Alderweireld] are going back," Carragher told Sky Sports.

"They are all over the place. They are not communicating. They are not sticking together. It looks like they haven't played together as a back three. I am not quite sure that they have. I know this wasn't the back three that played against Wolves."

N,dombele,just run around after the opposition players,don't put yourself in danger of injury . Another massive transfer fee wasted, who decides who we are going to buy at this club now? Sack them, wouldn't recognise talent if it bit them on the bum.We deserve so much better

:dembelelol:

Propper football man watching football matches, don't need to explain what I watch because I just watch.

Explain how it was down to his performance, explain his part in their goal, their shots on our goal. Explain his part in our inability not to create anything. If you watch it then this should be a piece of piss.
think it was down to what he didnt do rather than what he did do.

Our quality of play lately is deserving of relegation. Our style of play is even worse.

It's been obvious for years that he no longer has what it takes. Hiring him was beyond stupid. If we let him sit through the summer and into next season, he will do some irreperable damage to the club. Much of what was gained in terms of reputation, standing and quality under Poch's reign will go to waste.

Shame, Shame, Shame.

Lately? Lol. It’s been well over a year now. Jose has overseen just a few months of that. Yes it’s toss, but it’s not his team. These players aren’t up to it anymore.

Have you not been watching us over the last year? Or saw where we were when Poch left?

Shame, Shame, Shame.

Hiring him was a masterstroke.

If things went well, Levy would be percieved in the media as the sollution and Poch as the problem.

Now things are going, well, worse than I could have possibly imagined, the ENIC Supporters Club [TM] will STILL be out in force, telling us how most things are Pochs fault, some are even still Arnesens fault (an actual post on twatter) and how Lady Gaga concerts is somehow both a means and an end, and what not.

There must have been previous between Jose and Ndombs in the last few months. If so Jose is losing his patience and went public. Not good for the player but such happens in football, nothing new.

People have small memories, similar but for different reasons happened between Poch and Walker, Tripps, Tobby and probably more.

Back
Top Bottom