Burnley v Tottenham || Monday, 26 Oct @ 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll get cunted off for this but I've seen this movie before, as I recollect we give away a needless free kick or corner, Ashely Barnes scores a header then we spend the rest of the games holding our dicks while their keeper spends 4 minutes on every goal kick and the ref does nothing.

Just seen it too often
Couldn't give this enough thumbs up mate. It genuinely is predictable. Cant even call it because the whole forum knows its coming as well!

With respect.... fuck the 'Neutral'.... the 'Neutral' didn't have their weekend ruined by last weekend's result... the 'neutral' didn't trek halfway across Europe last season to follow their club.... the neutral doesn't have a club!
The neutral isn't the lifeblood of football clubs... they're the lifeblood of Sky Sports and fucking online FIFA20 gamers!!

The 'neutral' is everything that's wrong with todays' game!
Not sure what you're saying mate!!

Can't discount the way Burnley are playing.

They are organised and focused.

All on the same page.

THEIR plan working perfectly.
tenor.gif

I'm honestly not sure if that means bringing on Lo Celso, Bale, or both.

Wildcard: Vinicius for Lucas.

Have we played well? No.

...But anyone acting like Burnley aren't making this tough just aren't living in the real world and it's nothing we didn't expect prior to kick off.

A little more urgency and guile required to open them up, but I wouldn't go sub-crazy at halftime.

I'll get cunted off for this but I've seen this movie before, as I recollect we give away a needless free kick or corner, Ashely Barnes scores a header then we spend the rest of the games holding our dicks while their keeper spends 4 minutes on every goal kick and the ref does nothing.

Just seen it too often
Its so tragic.... But there's a sense of inevitability.....

I am now utterly convinced the refs just make up whatever they want to

3 minutes added time and Toby was down for at least 6 minutes.....

Literally just making it up.
And he blew up at 3min 53 sec just as we were attacking
Funny that 😠

Not rocket science on how to beat this really well organised team.

Speedy transition and skilful players between their lines = chances for us. C'mon Jose get to it. the answers are literally sitting right next to you.

Back
Top Bottom