Burnley VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday Nov 28th 2pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They’ve all been sacked pal so perhaps I do know better when it comes to spotting toxic, debilitating footballers.

To be fair, like PEH he’s a good player / impact sub but that’s it

PEH is the spine of the Denmark EC semifinal team.

Sure, he's no Dembele, but he's hardly on our top 20 problems in the squad.

A few weeks ago Canada played Mexico in Edmonton immediately after a 25 cm blizzard in -9c weather.

Burnley isn’t that sort of place. They could have put a cover on the pitch but Burnley has only just come across fire, they probably just threw rocks at the snow.

200.gif

To be fair plenty in North London have the same opinion.
Although most aren't getting that volume of social media likes about their journey to the game.
All a bit awkward now really 😂
I find the its awkward narrative frankly odd. The man did not tweet Kane he politely told him "that's not necessary ". That he was rightly critical of some poor performances render him what? A hypocrite? Its utter nonsense.
The pond life trawling through people's history are one of the reasons I want zero to do with Twitter

That side makes me want to self harm. I don’t watch football to see a load of cloggers try and grind out a 1-0

This two DM approach has to go, especially with three at the back. It’s grim. Swap Lucas and PEH for Ndombele and Gil

Ndombele and Gil were unable to hurt Mura, why would they be able to hurt Burnley?

Like it or not, the only attacking players we have that cause any sort of trouble for opponents are Kane, Son and Lucas. That's it. The rest are either so raw or so rubbish that they cannot compete with a Slovenian side. That's the reality of our situation. We only ever look like scoring a goal when those three players are in attack and we only look like we can defend when we have Skipp and PEH in the middle. We have no other good players right now.

It's incredibly limited in terms of creativity but the starting XI we've been using is the only one that gives us a realistic chance of winning a match, normally by one goal. Anything else will get beaten.

Burnley can't control the fucking weather.

Some of you are mental.
There is such a thing as salt that can be laid down beforehand to stop pathways becoming treacherous.......its quite good..... Plus the footfall of 30k people would make light work of the snow.

You can also cover the pitch and put the undersoil heating on max.

Or do we just stop everything now when there's an inch of snow.

Back
Top Bottom