Burnley VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday Nov 28th 2pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The rat cunt Winks is start 100%

Rendering the result irrelevant
So you would rather Winks is left out and Spurs lose than Winks plays and Spurs win? I'm not saying that's what will happen, I don't rate Winks as first 11 and I don't want him to play, but above you are saying that whether or not Winks plays is actually more important to you than whether or not Spurs win, you're saying the result is 'irrelevant' compared to whether or not Winks is selected. Is that really the view of a genuine Spurs fan? Or have you just articulated what you mean very badly? :/

Last edited:
I felt joy when Conte came. New chapter etc.
But because of yesterday loss I feel embarrased as Spurs fan. Not because of the club, but because of the fuxking cunts that are playing for Tottenham. I have no hope whatsoever, even with Conte as a manager.

This fucking northern shithole away has got a 0-1 written all over it.

Our pampered little angels won't fancy a cold, wet Sunday in fucking Burnley any more than they fancied it in Mura.

——————-Gollini———————-

————-Sánchez Rodon Tanganga———
Doherty Ndombele Skipp Sessegnon
——————-Gil Ali—————————-
———————Kane—————————-

That should do it......

Last edited:
Lucas - he offers fuck all going forward so is essentially there for his work rate
Yeah, fuck all going forward! Well, I mean he did set up the goal last night didn't he, but that's just a one-off. And he did set up PEH for his goal last weekend, so a two-off maybe. Well, I suppose he did win the free kick for Reggie's winner didn't he? And directly created good chances for both Son and Kane. But that's just a five-off in the last week - other than that, yeah nothing going forward. Utterly clueless. :/

Right now, when it comes to 'going forward', Lucas is far more effective than anyone else in our entire squad, and in the few games has been directly involved in more goals and chances than anyone else. There's no debate about the latter, it's simply factually correct.

Last edited:
It's not going to be pretty, is it?
Sadness Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Back
Top Bottom