Burnley VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday Nov 28th 2pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All your favourite Christmas hits:

I'm dreaming of a Liliywhite Christmas
Walking in a Klinsmann Wonderland
Let Defoe Let Defoe Let Defoe
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells Jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to see Spurs postponed today!
When a child is bald.... (Danny Bellaconte Mix) :levyeyes::contethumb:
Hark now hear, the Tottenham sing, the fans must go away...
It was only a Winksters Tale (David Essex)
All I want for Christmas is Jew...
Stay another Day (Spurs fans version who made the journey and ust jwanna see a game!)
Driving Home for Christmas (Spurs fans when told the game is definitely off!)

you get the idea...

I work as a SoMe manager and it sadly reflects what youth is like nowadays.
SoMe is just SoYou!!!!

Last edited:
There is also fan safety as well. If the areas aren't cleared properly around the stadium then matches also get called off.

I can't even remember the game now, it was so long ago, but Spurs put out a message to fans asking for volunteers to help clear the snow around the ground once so the game could go ahead, probably 20yrs ago??? On that day there was no issue about the pitch being ready.

Cancelling with roughly 30mins til KO avoids none of that though; you've still got 30k people trudging round that area of Burnley (possibly many of them already in the stadium by then).

Today was the best performance of the season from Dele, Sanchez, Winks, Ndombele and Doherty.

Well done lads. Things are looking up.

Mrw GIF

This is an example of a real premier league glamour fixture

Two sides that love to get the ball down and play a style of football that can only be described as total football

Sheer poetry in motion , technical skill to be marvelled at

0-0
No shots on target from either side
30% pass completion

A new level of desperation has set in amongst the fan base it seems

Begging for the 3 points because the opposition can't control the weather

Back
Top Bottom