Burnley VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday Nov 28th 2pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best 11 these days seems to include dier, davies and possibly winks. All players everyone wanted out.

Agreed, our team is so average. Why haven’t these 3 cunts been sold? I know people will call me out for Dier, but I still don’t rate him. He’s capable of game changing mistakes at any given opportunity, not good enough. Then we have Davies and Winks too 😩

It's wet, very cold and very windy in the Madrid sierra today. I was thinking of getting into the mood for this game by standing in the garden and watching a weed grow for a couple of hours. I could also call my mate from Rochdale (not proper authentic but its only 15 miles away and I doubt I could distinguish between the accents) who can keep up a barrage of insults about me being a soft southern la-di-dah shite for the duration.

Burnley gunna collect their second win of the season against us.

Sean Dyche enters the dressing room: “Lads, its Tottenham”

Massively interested in this one, the match day squad should tell us quite a bit about Contes thinking.

He’s talking about deserving to wear the shirt. I know he has to pick a number of people he rather wouldn’t, or has little choice for them being the only person in that position, but I’m looking forward to it.

This squad is finally on a time bomb that will go off in January and keep simmering until next September.

If we don’t see a reaction, we know who you are once and for all. Nowhere to hide for these fuckers tomorrow

Agreed, our team is so average. Why haven’t these 3 cunts been sold? I know people will call me out for Dier, but I still don’t rate him. He’s capable of game changing mistakes at any given opportunity, not good enough. Then we have Davies and Winks too 😩

All have regressed so strangely much.

Dier has re-won a bit of territory but not much, he is a player who at present level at very highest fits into a 25 man squad spot 20-25.

Davies and Winks are just way below 25 man squad quality at this stage. In particular Winks, who like Dele looks like he has just given up on training, eating properly and being an athlete.

Agree with you. Dier is complete garbage. Just because he didnt fuckup vs the 17th placed team and had a slightly positive influence vs Mura doesnt change that he is garbage because hes been garbage in every other game.

I would take the draw now . Won’t be pretty this
They are down 3 starters and are shit. We have been much better in the league than Europe this year, I am confident we win. With the upcoming games for Woolwich and West Ham, we need to win our next 5 matches.

They are down 3 starters and are shit. We have been much better in the league than Europe this year, I am confident we win. With the upcoming games for Woolwich and West Ham, we need to win our next 5 matches.

Leeds had multiple top players out as well and we were dominated by them in the first half and needed luck to beat them. Its nice that we get to play a weakened team but even with that it will be struggle with how bad our squad is right now.

The fact is that we are going to be starting garbage like Dier, Davies, Moura and potentially Winks and Sanchez as well shows just how terrible the team is.

This place...
It's Christmas so Eve ffs.. the night before a match!
You'd have thought it was a relegation 6 pointer in April the negativity on here!

Conte will see us through... He will MAKE us win, even if the players can't just yet!

7bjO20V.png

Subs: Gollini, Sanchez, Sessegnon, Doherty, Winks, Højbjerg, Gil, Bergwijn, Dele

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom