Burnley VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday Nov 28th 2pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bin off 343. Our wingbacks are shit.

Lloris
Emerson Tanganga Dier Reguilon
Hojbjerg Skipp
Bergwijn Kane Son
Lucas

Going for something different. Play Kane in the 10 role, he's been doing this anyway and is still our best passer. Lucas up front, he can run the channels better than Kane and pop up all over the place.
Bergwijn at RW, no more square pegs for him. That's his best position.

I don’t care, I can’t watch that shite. Put them into the 11 in a game that matters with a stronger back 5 and let’s gamble. I don’t watch football to endure Lucas trying to control a ball like a dog or PEH huffing about the pitch. Fuck that

Who are these better defenders you speak of?

Romero is out for a number of weeks yet.... Did we sign some players this week that no-one else knows about?

"I don't care" - Just about sums this post up... Completely ignoring the reality of our situation.

I think that is going to be the problem until January, especially with injuries to Romero and GLC.

If he is playing his preferred 3-5-2 he has to play at least two of Dier, Davies, Sanchez, Rodon with Romero out. None of them are good enough and yet we will have at least 2 of them in. If he doesn't like Tanaganga who is the only decent CB we have available then he could be forced to play 3 of those useless duds.

In MF he has Skipp and nobody else with GLC out. So that means playing Ndombele who doesn't care, Moura who is dog shit, Winks who is awful and/or PEH who isn't good enough especially if paired with Skipp.

Who are these better defenders you speak of?

Romero is out for a number of weeks yet.... Did we sign some players this week that no-one else knows about?

"I don't care" - Just about sums this post up... Completely ignoring the reality of our situation.
I’m talking about playing tangy and Gill with Reg, Emerson etc as opposed to chucking them into the Thursday b team of Sess, Donkerty and expecting them to shine. The reality is PEH and Lucas are average and very limited footballers and we will only go so far with them

Imagining thinking being positive means pretending we were good
There are positives to be had:
1) Conte
2) Conte will quit in Jan 2022 if not backed (which will put Levy under huge pressure)
3) Players will be churned and in a few months many of these basic dossers will be no more

There are positives to be had:
1) Conte
2) Conte will quit in Jan 2022 if not backed (which will put Levy under huge pressure)
3) Players will be churned and in a few months many of these basic dossers will be no more

Putting aside any blame game for a minute, Conte leaving in January would be a fucking disaster.
Nothing positive about it.

Imagine securing the services of Conte, by a club that not that fucking long ago was competing in a CL final, only to have him jump ship after a few months.

Im not here to promote Levy, but Im sure even ENIC would see their investment ( call it what you will ), diminish in value, and set the Club back decades.

What would current and future players think ? What would player managers think ? What would corporate and day game members think ? What would TV rights outlets think ?

He will not leave in January.

Two DM's plus Lucas who contributes to the attack as much as a DM does has killed us this season.
Interesting when you compare him to Kane this season. Moura offers nothing to our attack right?
What does Kane offer then?

Moura and Kane both have one assist
Both have created 3 big chances
Moura has missed 0 big chances to Kane’s 4
Kane has 1 goal to Mouras 0
Mouras hit the woodwork twice, Kane once

Seems like our striker is basically par with a substitute level winger

If Conte goes surely the DoF will go as well, as he would have been involved with all this ?

I believe Conte made it clear that the DoF was one of the reasons he accepted the second round offer. So, yes.

Put it this way, it would commercial suicide for this to fall over so quickly.

Interesting when you compare him to Kane this season. Moura offers nothing to our attack right?
What does Kane offer then?

Moura and Kane both have one assist
Both have created 3 big chances
Moura has missed 0 big chances to Kane’s 4
Kane has 1 goal to Mouras 0
Mouras hit the woodwork twice, Kane once

Seems like our striker is basically par with a substitute level winger
Your an Asian Woolwich supporter clearly

Back
Top Bottom