Burnley VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday Nov 28th 2pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everything this club's social media do is cringe
I'm quite relaxed with most stuff put out to be honest, it's an impossible job as it has to cover a fanbase that's just as cringeworthy as the dicks up the road (that's a proper mirror to hold up to ourselves if we want to see what we look like) that takes in multiple demographics from all over the world across age groups ranging from 10yrs to 80yrs old.

But this is no different than Woolwich telling their lot to "trust the process" because we've got Xhaka and he's a leader with a set of house keys shite.

Play it tomorrow. :sonpoint:
Funny innit.... When our entire squad went down with food poisoning the day of the game in 2006, we were made to play it... they didn't even delay it... let alone postpone for 24 hours

...now, a bit of snow, and the whole thing is called off, go home!
They literally could've delayed it by 2 or 3 hours for the snow to stop and we coulda kicked off at 4-5pm... even accounting for the late Sky game... we weren't due to be on telly anyway!

Something smells of Far East Betting syndicate... remember Selhurst Park and the floodlights??
i'm joking of course, even the Far Eastern betting syndicates can't control the weather over here....

...or can they???????

All your favourite Christmas hits:

I'm dreaming of a Liliywhite Christmas
Walking in a Klinsmann Wonderland
Let Defoe Let Defoe Let Defoe
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells Jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to see Spurs postponed today!
When a child is bald.... (Danny Bellaconte Mix) :levyeyes::contethumb:
Hark now hear, the Tottenham sing, the fans must go away...
It was only a Winksters Tale (David Essex)
All I want for Christmas is Jew...
Stay another Day (Spurs fans version who made the journey and ust jwanna see a game!)
Driving Home for Christmas (Spurs fans when told the game is definitely off!)

you get the idea...

I work as a SoMe manager and it sadly reflects what youth is like nowadays.
SoMe is just SoYou!!!!

Last edited:
Any team that can’t put a game on should have to pay the away fans the cost of transport and ticket plus inconvenience. Maybe sometimes it can’t be helped but this was just a joke.

I was only being half serious about the snow conditions/match postponement. Most places aren’t used to dealing with lots of snow over a short period of time. Hopefully if anyone drove to the match they were able to go home safely.

Snow in the UK is hillarious. It's like the authorities and the motorists are suprised to their souls by every little snowfall.

Back
Top Bottom