Burnley VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday Nov 28th 2pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Feels like Spurs juat have it in for me.
Quite often feel like the only thing I have to look forward to each week is a game.
First they tried to ruin it by being utterly awful to watch, now they go to Burnley, the only place affected by snow apparently.

Universe - stop conspiring.

Last edited:
Least we won’t lose and this thread turn into a cesspit.
Give it time...

countdown GIF

Think this isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Think they generally go light or fully take Monday off after a Sunday match. Hopefully a couple extra days of full strength practice will give Conte the opportunity to progress the team tactically.

Plus we’ll have a rest advantage ahead of Brentford and Norwich at home which are easier fixtures than Turf Moor anytime, let alone in hoof ball elements. Really need six points.

Think this isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Think they generally go light or fully take Monday off after a Sunday match. Hopefully a couple extra days of full strength practice will give Conte the opportunity to progress the team tactically.

Plus we’ll have a rest advantage ahead of Brentford and Norwich at home which are easier fixtures than Turf Moor anytime, let alone in hoof ball elements. Really need six points.

No excuses for being limp in the next 2 games now.

Today was the best performance of the season from Dele, Sanchez, Winks, Ndombele and Doherty.

Well done lads. Things are looking up.

Not sure what everyone is so angry about. I'd rather take our chances in more benign conditions later in the season rather than playing Burnley in the howling wind and snow. Disaster written all over it.

Back
Top Bottom