Cameron Carter-Vickers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah, would have prefered selling right away.
At some point during TDD BBC estimated that there could be 6m pricetag on permanent transfer - would have been fine for me.

He never showed enough for me to be in contention for senior squad for Spurs.

Ofc good loan season in Championship might lift the price even more though.

Wonder why he is being recalled, reports are he was pretty shit for them. Do we think we can salvage him by bringing him back? Or trying to find a different loan spot for him?

I think it'd probably be best for both if we just sold him to a team willing to actually pay for him.

What shall we do with the Carter-Vickers
Early in the window...

I mean to my surprise the lad has played everywhere he has been sent (unlike some other loanees who have warmed the bench). And he has total of 7000+ minutes of senior football under his belt.

But still- never showed enough potential for us, could use him for transfer funds.
As being 22yo with more than 7000 minutes played I'd hope we could squeeze 5-6m for him?

Early in the window...

I mean to my surprise the lad has played everywhere he has been sent (unlike some other loanees who have warmed the bench). And he has total of 7000+ minutes of senior football under his belt.

But still- never showed enough potential for us, could use him for transfer funds.
As being 22yo with more than 7000 minutes played I'd hope we could squeeze 5-6m for him?
Completely forgot about him, didn't realise he was still on our books!

Early in the window...

Made almost 90 appearances, mainly for Championship clubs by age 22 isn't a bad track record at all.

Now Tanganga has made his mark, think its too late for CCV to return to Spurs, but it maybe Poch never fancied him rather than anything else.

Think we could certainly try to squeeze £10m out of a championship or overseas club - might even be as a makeweight for a youngster we really want (eg Eze at QPR)

Back
Top Bottom