Cameron Carter-Vickers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CCV makes a good tackle near the byline, doesn't just boot the ball into touch but makes a positive pass forward.
3 more positive passes forward straight to feet and one pinpoint long ball to head.
OK, not MOTM but every time I see him play I wonder why I seem to be the only one who likes him.
Managers don't seem to.
Oh, well.

CCV starts again.
CCV played in Championship (last start was cup) at least in part due to injury.

Cherry fans not impressed with their team performance today, but CCV seemed to be one of the better performances, one fans assessment :

CCV- 7 was very impressed. Always felt he was in control of every situation. Our best defender on today’s performance. Pace, strength and read the game well.

Cardiff are signing Jack Simpson from Bournemouth so they will try and get CCV in permanently

Nice move for him if it all works out

Or trying to go for someone better?

Considering that across whole season he is trusted with 2 starts... and during 2nd one he was hooked already at half time :eek: .

But at least that seals his fate with us. 23 and can't break through in Champo - lets stop moving him around, and take the small buck we could get for him.

CCV played 45 mins in his next game then was dropped to the bench. B'mouth lost most of those games but the manager was sacked yesterday so maybe now CCV will get games.

New manager and CCV re-instated in the starting line up.

Edit: Alice band Woodgate caretaker manager and B'mouth win 3-2.
CCV does 90.

Last edited:
CCV played full 90 as Bournemouth beat Burnley 2-0

7 Ariel duels won (most)
7 clearances (most)
7.3 rating (highest amongst Bournemouth defenders)
Clean sheet too

Good performance!

CCV played full 90 as Bournemouth beat Burnley 2-0

7 Ariel duels won (most)
7 clearances (most)
7.3 rating (highest amongst Bournemouth defenders)
Clean sheet too

Good performance!
I was half watching the second half, he was very good. Highlighted by the commentators too.

Worth watching the highlights, not only for him but for an ourageous bit of skill for Bournemouth's second (well, to win the penalty). The attacker lays the ball off the striker running through with his back, perfectly weighted, it was clear he knew exactly what he was doing and where his teammate was

I was half watching the second half, he was very good. Highlighted by the commentators too.

Worth watching the highlights, not only for him but for an ourageous bit of skill for Bournemouth's second (well, to win the penalty). The attacker lays the ball off the striker running through with his back, perfectly weighted, it was clear he knew exactly what he was doing and where his teammate was
Billing ? Yeah that was some lovely skill.

Bournemouth fans loving his performance tonight - and so they should, he had a great game. Even played out of position at RB in the second half.

I think his level is low PL/championship.

He's experienced in Championship with about 100 appearances under half a dozen different managers looking very comfortable all the time - and only just aged 23.

Never tested in PL but no reason to believe he wouldn't be good enough for a bottom half PL club (and I fully expect to see him there sometime, possibly having won promotion) and maybe finding better clubs taking an interest on those PL appearances.

He's experienced in Championship with about 100 appearances under half a dozen different managers looking very comfortable all the time - and only just aged 23.

Never tested in PL but no reason to believe he wouldn't be good enough for a bottom half PL club (and I fully expect to see him there sometime, possibly having won promotion) and maybe finding better clubs taking an interest on those PL appearances.
Yeah Hopefully we could sell him for a couple of million and he gets to have a proper career.
Could make it in the EPL tbh.

He should go to Leeds. They need a CB. He can play so will fit their style.

He's better than Koch IMO

Back
Top Bottom