Cameron Carter-Vickers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course. But doubt that's true, maybe £500k I would speculate, max for this season. At Luton, if their highest paid player was on £6k I can't believe they paid a loanee 3x that, more likely matched it (so Spurs still paying £14k whilst he's on loan, with maybe £200k or such loan fee). Think you are over egging the Loan income (when he's in this dynamic of unproven but on proven wage given early promise).
If anything I am under egging (is that English)?
But whatever. Every Spurs manager doesn't want him.

Asking them to break their all-time transfer record (after the fee to make it permanent being increased from the rumoured £6m at the time of his signing) for a player that hasn't kicked a ball in the league for us would be hilariously, typically ENIC

Key word there.... "Rumoured" 6m

Another key word: "Around" 10m..... Effectively; room to negotiate.

Maybe the truth was in the middle all along?

Anyway, our deal for Rodon (no EPL experience) was worth £15m in total so why would, say 8m for CCV, be "hilarious"?

Last edited:

Celtic have an option-to-buy clause for the 24-year-old, who has been capped eight times by the United States, but it is being claimed that the fee is £6million.

Sky Sports News are reporting that Celtic and Spurs are negotiating over the payment plan of the deal, with the cinch Premiership side unlikely to want to shell out in full for the player straight away.

Back
Top Bottom