Can the club do more during these times?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hello all. During these time I've really started to miss football. I was ok at first. But after weeks at home and not just missing the games but missing the friends, family and routines of attending games, I've really started to struggle without spurs.

This may sound silly. But I have a young family and work hard (as I'm sure alot of people do). Going to spurs is my escape. Going to spurs is my chance to get way, have a beer, see my dad, and get away from the stresses of life.

Since this has been taken I've started to see how important this is to my wellbeing. I don't mean to sound dramatic but its a big part of my life. Not so much the results etc but everything else that goes with it.

I started craving anything Spurs. I've just finished watching (for the 5th time) Kane's 100 goals on sky. Followed by the best North London derby goals. The joy this gave me was immense.

With the troubles the country is going through everyone is doing more and more to contribute to the public. Jo Wicks hosting free YouTube PE classes is just one example. It got me thinking of the club can do more.

Can the club being doing more to keep the fan base connected? I'm missing the match day experience. Could they stream more classic matches? I would love to watch more of our classic games from the 60's and 80's. Our famous European nights and FA cup wins that I have never seen.

Our younger generation. Our children. Can the club stream football lessons. Stream videos that teach our kids about football, our club, our history etc.

I enjoyed the footgolf video of some of the players but the club need to do more in my opinion. Does anyone share this opinion? What could we do to encoy the club to take more action?

Thanks for reading.

Hello all. During these time I've really started to miss football. I was ok at first. But after weeks at home and not just missing the games but missing the friends, family and routines of attending games, I've really started to struggle without spurs.

This may sound silly. But I have a young family and work hard (as I'm sure alot of people do). Going to spurs is my escape. Going to spurs is my chance to get way, have a beer, see my dad, and get away from the stresses of life.

Since this has been taken I've started to see how important this is to my wellbeing. I don't mean to sound dramatic but its a big part of my life. Not so much the results etc but everything else that goes with it.

I started craving anything Spurs. I've just finished watching (for the 5th time) Kane's 100 goals on sky. Followed by the best North London derby goals. The joy this gave me was immense.

With the troubles the country is going through everyone is doing more and more to contribute to the public. Jo Wicks hosting free YouTube PE classes is just one example. It got me thinking of the club can do more.

Can the club being doing more to keep the fan base connected? I'm missing the match day experience. Could they stream more classic matches? I would love to watch more of our classic games from the 60's and 80's. Our famous European nights and FA cup wins that I have never seen.

Our younger generation. Our children. Can the club stream football lessons. Stream videos that teach our kids about football, our club, our history etc.

I enjoyed the footgolf video of some of the players but the club need to do more in my opinion. Does anyone share this opinion? What could we do to encoy the club to take more action?

Thanks for reading.

Joking aside they had highlights of the 2-6 Vs Everton on today.

They are also showing an exercise session with three of the fitness coaches, I'm going to give it a go when the soaps are finished.

Personally I find it a big cringe to live-tweet old football matches.

It's really weird to not have any kind of football as it's one of the few constant things in life, but it's quite nice to have a pause from it all to be honest. Maybe it's because of how shit Spurs has been the last year though

Ultimately, I’ll be really glad to see Spurs take to the field again, but I’ve to admit that it was a bit of a relief to have had things “suspended” given how painful the last run had been.

Please get well soon, Kane, Sonny and the rest of hospital Spurs!

Hope the time away from football ignites the atmosphere for when we finally get back to WHL.
Everyone should be buzzing for when that finally happens.

Back
Top Bottom