Capital One Cup SEMI-FINAL vs. Sheffield United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fantastic away day, really was...chant of the night from the upper tier had to be "he's one of your own, he's one of your own.....Ched Evans, he's one of your own".....roll on Wembley :eriksenlol:

Sheff U fan in peace. Big congrats on getting to the final and I for one hope you beat Chelsea at Wembley.
Spurs for me over the years are one of the, 'Proper' football clubs we all talk about. Your support is very genuine and passionate and you made a hell of a noise on Wednesday night. We spoke to a fair few Spurs fans after the game and you couldn't have been more respective of the two games we gave you. For what it's worth I believe to give credit where credit is due and you're a decent bunch who i and i know many other Blades wish well for the future.

Sheff U fan in peace. Big congrats on getting to the final and I for one hope you beat Chelsea at Wembley.
Spurs for me over the years are one of the, 'Proper' football clubs we all talk about. Your support is very genuine and passionate and you made a hell of a noise on Wednesday night. We spoke to a fair few Spurs fans after the game and you couldn't have been more respective of the two games we gave you. For what it's worth I believe to give credit where credit is due and you're a decent bunch who i and i know many other Blades wish well for the future.

Wow, thank you for your kind comments, which are greatly appreciated by all of us.

I also really hope we stuff Chelsea in the final, and the best of luck with your promotion push for the remainder of the season.

962838_1330364189953_full.jpg

Any snaps available of the whole away end? I was upper tier towards side so didn't have any real appreciation of the full 5.5k +

Back
Top Bottom