Carabao Cup Fourth Round - Tottenham Vs Chelsea - Tuesday 29th Sept, 7.45pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3tzozmooh5q51.jpg

This is why you shouldn't post too early on a match thread. These are Man Utd supporter comments on Reguilon after the first goal :

@thereddevilway: Reguilon getting sent to the shops. Could never be my left back.
@MufcKieren: Starting to think we dodged a bullet with Reguilon. Would've been a glorified loan deal if he did well and as we've seen against Chelsea defensively he's rash.
@iampkid: Don't tell me this was the same Reguilon we (Manchester United) wanted to buy.
@BanchesterUtdO: Who is Reguilon even.
@RealistGlizzy: Reguilon getting sent on his debut, we were always clear.
@anandshnkr: Sergio Reguilon is never playing for Real Madrid. Dodged a bullet there!
@DXMCL: Anybody glad we didn’t sign Reguilon then?
@mcollins_93: Reguilon error. Glad we didn’t sign him.
@MerlinUnited: Looks like we dodged a bullet with Reguilon...
@Mudi_Mats: Lolz Sergio Reguilon was skinned for that goal. #MUFC dodged a bullet.
@terryflewers: Reguilon is shocking!!

Then it all went very,very quiet.

:mourhandlaugh: :mourhandlaugh::mourhandlaugh:

I bet OGS isn't thinking that this morning.
Number 3 shirt sales through the roof this weekend I would imagine.
:coys:
I bet some of the comments on here were the same! :harrysmile:

I think I hate Chelsea more than Woolwich tbh....Over the years we have struggled against Chelsea with some bright moments but it feels like it’s always been more pain than joy when we face them.....I wasn’t that optimistic when we went to pens. But we won, and it was fucking glorious.
COYS

Back
Top Bottom