Carabao Cup Fourth Round - Tottenham Vs Chelsea - Tuesday 29th Sept, 7.45pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

chav.jpg

We march on.

:tobyarm:

On Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD.

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
COYS!!!!
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

Stop posting match threads because I’ve got to take you off ignore to read them.

Admin Admin could you change the thread starter? I only found today’s thread when I realised what was going on.

[FORMATION=4231, Gazzaniga, Aurier, Alderweireld, Tanganga, Reguilon, Winks, Ndombele, Lamela, Dele, Bergwijn, Lucas][/FORMATION]

Subs:
Hart
Dier
Cirkin
Sissoko
Gedson
Sessegnon
Clarke

Edit: fixed for sonny’s injury

Last edited:
All about importance and priority so we shall see.

I cannot see how any football organisation believes this is acceptable scheduling.

And let us not forget we got the bonus of the Orient postponement.

There is something always seemingly set up against us, whether it is ourselves or the authorities.

Last edited:
Cup competition and you don't give a fuck? ok.
I don't think it's that, just something has to give, we just don't have the resources to fight on four fronts. Once the game starts, pretty sure we all will give a f***, especially considering the opposition, but we have to sacrifice something, and this has to be the least of our priorities, IMO.

I don't think it's that, just something has to give, we just don't have the resources to fight on four fronts. Once the game starts, pretty sure we all will give a f***, especially considering the opposition, but we have to sacrifice something, and this has to be the least of our priorities, IMO.

Exactly. Just lost Son to a hamstring. We now have another three games in a week. Will be lucky to be able to put a team out by next Monday.

Ridiculous.

Kane doesn't start, Thursday is more important.

I would leave out Hugo, Doherty, Hojberg and Lo Celso.

It hurts as it's against the Chavs but we really need to be putting out a weakened team. You never know, we still might do em.

Back
Top Bottom