Cardiff v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A melt?
Grow up Baz.
When have you ever seen me come on here and declare that the world has ended because results have gone against us?
I took the mick out of Sissoko because he was a 30 million pound player that couldn't get on the pitch for more than ten minutes at a time because he was pony. When he started to play like a 30 million player I gave him all the credit he deserved.
However there are now a group of ferocious guardians who seem to think they own him, who won't hear a word against him.
You lot are as fucking laughable now as you were when you were trying to tell us all he was playing well. Just for different reasons.
If the full team was fit and on form, he'd be back on the bench, even now he's still not one of the best 11 players at the club. If Dembele and Wanyama hit form, he would get to play the last 20 minutes of games as they tired.
In my opinion
But I don't get to pick the team, so it doesn't matter.
Just like your opinion doesn't matter

Sleep well

Ok Mick

You’re not a sarcastic melt

A sad miserable old cunt who hasn’t got a clue about football maybe

A joke maybe

The last person I would want to get stuck in a lift with certainly

And as for Sissoko he must be one of Poch’s first picks on the team sheet no matter who is available

Another awesome game against Cardiff and you’re clearly in denial

But that’s just my opinion

Night

Ok Mick

You’re not a sarcastic melt

A sad miserable old cunt who hasn’t got a clue about football maybe

A joke maybe

The last person I would want to get stuck in a lift with certainly

And as for Sissoko he must be one of Poch’s first picks on the team sheet no matter who is available

Another awesome game against Cardiff and you’re clearly in denial

But that’s just my opinion

Night
Charming as ever

Back
Top Bottom